Custom Printing Terms and Conditions
Custom Printing T&Cs
- The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale.
- Please take under consideration that the fabric shrinks about 10% during the finishing process so the printed design may be 10% smaller. Each printed batch may have a different shrinkage factor.
- We accept following file formats: jpeg, ai, psd, tiff
- We check the file and you will receive an email with a preview of your artwork with scale for approval before printing.
- If you require change of scale - only one change is free, any additional changes are charged £10 per file.
- Any other changes to your file, i.e seam repair, are chargeable depending on complexity. We will work with you to make sure you're fully happy with your design and often fix minor issues for free.
- By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork.
- We reserve the right to refuse printing any offensive images.
- Please note the colours on printed fabrics are likely to look slightly different on screen then printed on fabric. It's due to various monitor settings. Colours may also differ on different fabric bases. Colours of each batch of printed fabric may differ.
- We can provide samples of the fabric base
- you can order samples here, please leave a comment in order notes that you wish to receive custom printed fabric sample.
- We are unable to print a sample of your design at the moment.
Place an Order:
Once you place an order on the website please send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
You will receive the confirmation email with preview of your design with scale and estimated dispatch date.
- The turnaround is approximately 5 weeks
- You will be notified of estimated dispatch date of your order.
- Please note there may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated via email.
- Your order will be dispatched via Parcel Force courier
- You will receive txt with notification of the dispatch and tracking number
- You can track your delivery here
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate address, to receive or reschedule missed delivery.
- If your parcel is returned to us due to address error or failure to collect we will charge an additional postage.
- In case of any problems with delivery please contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
Returns and Refunds:
- Custom printed fabrics with your own design are not returnable unless flawed.
- In case of any problems with your order please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve it.
- We do our best to thoroughly check the fabrics before dispatch but if you received the fabric that is flawed or faulty we will offer you following options: partial refund depending on scale of the flaw or in case of major flaws or faults we may offer you a reprint.
- In case of issues resulting in full refund of your order we reserve the right to sell the fabric printed with your design to recuperate the costs occurred.