The Tara Basic Top - Paper Pattern
The Tara Basics package ultimately offers 6 patterns.
- Two neckline styles and rolled cowl collar and round scoop neck
- Three garment types - Bodysuit, Sweater or Dress
Designed with long sleeves but can be easily adjusted for short sleeves.
FABRIC AND NOTIONS
Most Jersey Weights, Knits, Ponte Roma, Stretch Velvets, French Terry and any Elastane/Lycra blend knits
- Fabric must have at least 2 way stretch for the sweater and dress options.
- Fabric for bodysuits must have 4 way stretch due to the negative ease in pattern running in length and
- Pack 1cm Wide Clear Elastic (Dress, Sweater, Body)
- Pack 1cm Wide Knicker Elastic (Body)
- Snap fasteners (3 sew on or jersey snaps) (Body)
- Twill/Ribbon for crotch placket (Body)
The bodysuit requires a 4-way stretch fabric like single jersey with lycra, light or medium weight knits.
Recommended fabrics for dress and sweater are medium weight knits like scuba, jaquards, ponte roma, french terry and more.
|BODY ROLL COLLAR 2M||DRESS ROLL COLLAR 2.1M||SWEATER ROLL COLLAR 1.7M|
|BODY ROUND NECK 1.6M||DRESS ROUND NECK 1.75M||SWEATER ROUND NECK 1.4M|