The Anya Basic Top, Dress and Body - Printed PatternsThe Anya Basics package ultimately offers 6 patterns.
- First neckline style offers a low-cut slouchy cowl, with a scooped back and bound armholes.
- Second neckline style still gives the same low scooped back and bound armholes, but the front is a more casually shaped round neck.
- You can choose from Bodysuit, Top or Dress
Full step by step instructions included
FABRIC AND NOTIONS
T-shirt Weight Jerseys, Knits, Stretch Velvets, Elastane/Rayon/Lycra blends and fabrics with similar qualities.
Knits/Jerseys with not too much structure will work best with the Cowl neckline.
- Fabric must have at least 2 way stretch for the top and dress options.
- Fabric for bodysuits must have 4 way stretch due to the negative ease in pattern running in length and
- Pack 1cm-Wide Knicker Elastic (Body)
- Snap fasteners (3 sew-on or jersey snaps) (Body)
- 25mm/1” Wide Twill/Ribbon for crotch placket (Body)
|BODY V1 COWL NECK 1M||DRESS V1 COWL NECK 1.3M||TOP V1 COWL NECK 0.9M|
|BODY V2 ROUND NECK 1M||DRESS V2 ROUND NECK 1.3M||TOP V2 ROUND NECK 0.8M|