TURNAROUND TIME APPROX 5 WORKING DAYS
Great way to personalize any fabric project!
Iron on fabric heat transfer
This fabric transfer can be used on any type of fabric that can withstand ironing on high temperature.
It's very durable and will not crack in washing. Printed with DTF (Direct To Film) technology
It can be applied to dark and light fabrics, stretch or woven, natural or synthetic.
Pack includes: 1 x transfer, protective paper, instructions
How to apply
- Set up your iron on highest temperature setting approximately 130-150 degrees.
- Switch off the steam
- Position your transfer onto the fabric with foil side up
- Cover the area with protective paper
- Press with iron for 8-10 seconds, make sure to cover the whole transfer evenly
- Wait for the transfer to cool down
- Peel the foil off, if the ink is peeling off - re-cover and repeat pressing.
- Cover the transfer with protective paper again and press with iron for 2 more seconds.
Machine washable at 30 degrees, if possible wash inside out.
Tumble drying is not recommended
Iron inside out or covered with cloth.
Please note that the colours displayed on screen may differ slightly to the colours on the transfer. This is due to varying monitor settings and the colour settings of the DTF printer.