Rory Romper Sewing Pattern
PDF DIGITAL PATTERN
Please note this pattern is in digital format only - no physical item will be shipped
All digital patterns are not returnable/refundable.
Quick and easy sewing project suitable for beginners.
- Fully Lined and Semi Lined options
- Includes nappy allowance
- Step-by-step photo tutorial
- Pattern in A4 and A0 format
- Layered PDF - you can print only the size you need
Fabric and Notions Required
Main Romper - Soft lightweight or medium-weight knitted fabric - cotton jersey, interlock, french terry.
- for semi-lined option - 30cm - lightweight knit fabric
- for the fully lined option - you need the same amount of fabric as for main romper.
Ribbing - 15cm - optional, cuffs can be made with the same fabric as the romper.
Fastening - Plastic or metal poppers with press - can be substituted for a button.
Join Flamingo Sewing Chat and Patterns Facebook Group for handy tips and advice on the pattern.