Print your own custom heat transfer
Please allow 2-3 days for dispatch.
Our new DTF (Direct To Film) heat transfers are fantastic way to personalize any fabric project.
It offers outstanding quality, long lasting full colour print that will not fade or crack in washing.
No need to weed like vinyl - simply press with iron or heat press.
Please note that to keep the cost low, we don't check the files and don't send previews. We will print the file you upload at the size you chose.
- 300dpi resolution - if your file has lower resolution - the quality of print will be worse
- Size - We will resize your file to your chosen size. Reducing the size doesn't impact quality but enlarging does. If your file is small and you choose large size, we will enlarge the file but the quality will be worse
- File format - We can only accept PNG file with no background
Your file will be scaled to fit the dimensions you chose without distorting the proportions.
If you require custom size please send an email with your order number to email@example.com
- A6 - 14 x 9 cm
- A5 - 19 x 14cm
- A4 - 28 x 19cm
- A3 - 38 x 28cm
Iron on fabric heat transfer
This fabric transfer can be used on any type of fabric that can withstand ironing on high temperature.
It's very durable and will not crack in washing. Printed with DTF technology
It can be applied to dark and light fabrics, stretch or woven.
Pack includes: 1 x transfer, protective paper, instructions
How to apply
- Set up your iron on highest temperature setting approximately 130-150 degrees.
- Switch off the steam
- Position your transfer onto the fabric with foil side up
- Cover the area with protective paper
- Press with iron for 8-10 seconds, make sure to cover the whole transfer evenly
- Wait for the transfer to cool down
- Peel the foil off, if the ink is peeling off - re-cover and repeat pressing.
- Cover the transfer with protective paper again and press with iron for 2 more seconds.
Machine washable at 30 degrees, if possible wash inside out
Tumble drying is not recommended
Iron inside out or covered with cloth.