Price per metre, minimum order 5m
If you'd like to order over 10m please see other listing here
Are you looking for the digital fabric printing that gives you endless possibilities with exceptional details and stunning, vivid colours? Here is the ideal place for you! Pick your designs or create your own and embark with us on exciting adventure of digital printing on fabrics!
With only 5m minimum we can print your custom design on jersey and french terry, giving you the ability to create exclusive fabrics and be ahead of your competition. The fabric is printed using reactive inks which gives great durability and colour fastness unlike all print-on-demand services using pigment inks.
Start your exciting adventure with digital fabric printing!
Please read the detailed description and if you have any questions at all drop us a message to email@example.com
If you'd like to receive the sample of the fabric we print on please order here:
Priced Per Metre
CUSTOM DIGITAL PRINT ON French Terry
Minimum order is 5m
Fabric width 150cm
Composition 95% Cotton, 5% Lycra
Here is how it works:
Pick your design:
The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale
The file format can be jpeg, ai, psd, tiff
By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork
Place an Order:
Place an order on the website, the minimum is 5m per design.
Send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
You will receive the confirmation email with preview of your design with scale and estimated dispatch date.
The turnaround is approximately 4 weeks.
Your order will be dispatched via Royal Mail or UPS courier. You will receive the email with notification of the dispatch.
Important Things To Know:
- Printed fabric will never look exactly the same as on computer or mobile screen. On different screens colours displayed may be slightly different from colours printed on fabric.
- The salvage of the fabric can have some minor flaws. Anything up to 5cm each side is not considered flaws and the actual width of the fabric is 160cm to allow for that.
- The ink may be visible on wrong side of the fabric this is not considered a flaw.
- There may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated all the time.
- The custom prints are not returnable as they're made to order.