Print your own fabric or choose one of our designs!
Buy 10m get 12m!
|Price per 12m order||Price per metre (inc. 2 free metres)|
Are you looking for the digital fabric printing that gives you endless possibilities with exceptional details and stunning, vivid colours? Here is the ideal place for you! Pick one of our designs or create your own and embark with us on exciting adventure of digital printing on fabrics!
The fabric is printed using reactive inks which gives great durability and colour fastness unlike all print-on-demand services using pigment inks.
Start your exciting adventure with digital fabric printing!
Please read the detailed description and if you have any questions at all drop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to receive the sample of the fabric we print on please order here:
|SINGLE JERSEY|| FRENCH TERRY
|COMPOSITION||95% Cotton, 5% Lycra||95% Cotton, 5% Lycra|
Pick the design from the list on the Fabric Base you want and add to cart.
Print Your Own design:
The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale
The file format can be jpeg, ai, psd, tiff
By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork
Send your artwork to email@example.com with your order number
You will receive the confirmation email with preview and scale of the design and estimated dispatch to you date. You need to approve the scale before we can fulfil your order.
We can make 1 change of the scale of the design at your request for free, any additional change will incur cost of £15 per change
The turnaround is approximately 4 weeks.
Your order will be dispatched via Royal Mail or UPS courier. You will receive the email with notification of the dispatch.
Please read full Terms and Conditions before ordering
Important Things To Know:
- Printed fabric will never look exactly the same as on computer or mobile screen. On different screens colours displayed may be slightly different from colours printed on fabric.
- The salvage of the fabric can have some minor flaws. Anything up to 5cm each side is not considered flaws and the actual width of the fabric is 160cm to allow for that.
- The ink may be visible on wrong side of the fabric this is not considered a flaw.
- There may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated all the time.
- The custom prints are not returnable as they're made to order.