Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read all the terms and conditions
Flamingo Fabrics Ltd reg SC606813, VAT GB316935195
Unit 3 Taygate Trading Estate
Coldside Road, Dundee, DD3 8DF
phone: 01382 811 770
1) All products are sold by half metre (unless stated otherwise in product title and description) but we always cut fabrics to order and send in continuous lengths.
2) All fabrics are cut by hand and although we strive to cut as accurately as possible, there may be discrepancies of 1-2cm.
3) Fabrics are subject to availability and if the fabric you bought is out of stock we will either refund or give an option to swap for different one.
4) Although we put a great effort to display the colours accurately, the actual colours of fabric may differ from the photo due to the photography limitations and varying screen settings.
5) We cannot accept any responsibility for any fault, flaws, colour changes occurred during and after washing process. We recommend to wash our fabric on delicate wash and no tumble drying unless stated otherwise in product description.
6) Although we strive to describe the fabrics as best as we can and advise about suitability for particular projects, we cannot accept any responsibility for fabrics which do not match up to the customer’s expectations.
Please make sure you provide correct details
1) If you wish to cancel or amend your order please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We cannot amend or cancel orders that have been packed and dispatched.
3) If there is a problem with your order we will send you an email and await your reply. Please note that the shipping label and tracking may be generated in advance.
4) We reserve the right to not combine or add to orders at busy times such as during a large sale.
5) Please ensure you order the fabrics and items you need at time of placing an order. If you would like to cancel your order and re-order to include the items you need, please contact us.
1) The turnaround (time to prepare your order for shipping) may vary, usually it's up to 5-7 working days for in-stock fabrics and 7-10 working days for Print On Demand/Print Your Own orders.
2) During the busy times such as when we run large discount sales, it can be up to 10 working days.
2) The turnaround does not include the shipping time.
1) We often offer fabrics on pre-order basis. This mean we take orders first and then order from supplier.
2) Products on pre-order are clearly marked in product title and description
3) At the end of pre-order product title as well as in product description you will find estimated dispatch date for example 24/3 - 24th of March
4) Please note the dispatch date is an estimated date and the actual dispatch date may vary depending on production ans shipment.
5) If your order contains a pre-order item, the whole order will be dispatched when the pre-order items arrive.
6) If you wish to receive the in-stock items sooner please place a separate order.
We ship all parcels to mainland UK by DPD and Royal Mail
The cost of shipping depends on the total weight of order:
Royal Mail 48 - usually 2 working days (excludes Sundays) but please allow extra time during busy periods
- up to 350g - £2.70
- up to 2kg - £3.80
DPD Next Day - next working day (excludes Saturday and Sunday)
- up to 5kg - £6.5
- 5kg - 30kg - £8.50
You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking number to the email you provided during checkout.
Sadly we had to suspend shipping to EU countries. This decision is caused by high level of problems with custom clearance, lost parcels and duties and tax on import.
1) We ship from UK worldwide via DPD which often uses 3rd party shipping companies to deliver locally.
2) You will receive email notification with tracking number
3) The customer is responsible for ANY duty, custom charges and tax due on importing goods to your country.
4) You will receive email with link to pay any duty and taxes due on import.
5) The custom charges and tax is usually collected by local delivery company and these need to be paid before the parcel is delivered
6) Failure to pay custom and tax charges will result in parcel being returned to us at your cost. In those cases we can only refund the value of the goods minus the cost of return shipping.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please inspect your products upon arrival as we cannot process any claims of flawed fabric once the fabric has been used in any way.
1) We can ONLY accept returns of unused, unwashed, uncut fabrics.
2) We can ONLY accept returns of fabrics within 14 days from the receipt of an order.
3) The return postage cost is responsibility of the buyer.
4) We can only refund the cost of the fabric not the delivery cost.
5) Once the we receive the return we will issue refund to the same payment method used to pay for your order within 2 working days.
6) We reserve the right to process refunds for items which are out of stock. Stock levels are usually correct however human error may occur and stock levels may be incorrect. We will always be happy to process a refund for any items which we cannot provide.
Please inspect your products upon arrival as we cannot process any claims of flawed fabric one the fabric has been used in any way.
1) We strive to thoroughly check all the fabrics before cutting but on occasions small flaws can be missed.
2) If your fabrics arrived flawed please get in touch with us within 30 days from receiving your order and we will do our best to rectify the problem by offering refund or exchange.
3) After 30 days passed we cannot accept returns regardless of flaw.
4) In case you need to return the flawed fabrics to us we will cover return postage cost.
5) Please note that we need to see proof of the fault/flaws of the fabrics i.e.: photographs or send the fabric back to us in UNUSED condition.
Please refer to full Custom Printing T&Cs for specification regarding files and full term of the service.
Place an Order:
You can upload your file on the product page.
You can also send your artwork to email@example.com with your order number.
For larger files we recommend free service www.wetransfer.com - please add firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient.
Please make sure you give your order number in the email. Failure to provide the order number may result in a delay.
You will receive the confirmation email with preview of your design with scale and estimated dispatch date. We require you to confirm if the scale is correct before fulfilling your order. Failure to confirm will result in your order being delayed.
- The turnaround for custom printing is currently 7-10 working days from the day you place your order
- Please note there may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated via email.
- Your order will be dispatched via DPD courier for next day delivery.
- You will receive and email and text with notification of the dispatch and tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate address, and correct to receive or reschedule missed delivery.
- If your parcel is returned to us due to address error or failure to collect we will charge an additional postage.
- In case of any problems with delivery please contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
Returns and Refunds:
- Custom printed fabrics with your own design are not returnable unless flawed.
- Please note that, on occasion, very small white dots may occur on the print. This is normal for digital fabric printing and is not considered a flaw.
- In case of any problems with your order please let us know via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve it.
- We thoroughly check the fabrics before dispatch but if you received the fabric that is flawed or faulty we will offer you following options: partial refund depending on scale of the flaw or in case of major flaws or faults we may offer you a reprint.
- In case of issues resulting in full refund of your order after the fabric has been printed we reserve the right to sell the fabric printed with your design to recuperate the costs occurred.