Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read all the terms and conditions
Flamingo Fabrics Ltd reg SC606813, VAT GB316935195
Unit 3 Taygate Trading Estate
Coldside Road, Dundee, DD3 8DF
phone: 01382 792928
1) All products are sold by half metre but we always cut fabrics to order and send in continuous lengths
2) All fabrics are cut by hand and although we strive to cut as accurately as possible, there may be discrepancies of 1-2cm.
3) Fabrics are subject to availability and if the fabric you bought is out of stock we will either refund or give an option to swap for different one.
4) Although we put a great effort to display the colours accurately, the actual colours of fabric may differ from the photo due to the photography limitations and varying screen settings.
5) We cannot accept any responsibility for any fault, flaws, colour changes occurred during and after washing process. We recommend to wash our fabric on delicate wash and no tumble drying unless stated otherwise in product description.
6) Although we strive to describe the fabrics as best as we can and advise about suitability for particular projects, we cannot accept any responsibility for fabrics which do not match up to the customer’s expectations
Please make sure you provide correct details
1) If you wish to cancel or amend your order please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We cannot amend or cancel orders that have been packed and dispatched.
3) If you'd like to add to your order please send us an email and we can send you an invoice to pay.
4) If you'd like to combine 2 or more orders please get in touch - please note this is at our discretion and during busy times we reserve the right to suspend combining orders. If your order is combined we will refund extra postage.
5) If there is a problem with your order we will send you an email and await your reply. Please note that the shipping label and tracking may be generated in advance
1) The turnaround - time to prepare your order for shipping - may vary and can be up to 7 working days during very busy periods.
2) The turnaround does not include the shipping time.
1) We ship parcels by DPD and Royal Mail.
2) You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking number to the email you provided during checkout.
3) Usual shipping time by DPD is 1-2 working days.
4) Usual shipping time by Royal Mail is 2-10 working days
5) Please note there may be delays outwith our and our shipping partners' control caused by COVID outbreak and high volume of parcels to process.
6) Please check your tracking for updates.
7) In case of any problems with shipping please get in touch with us
Please note that from 1st January 2021 you are responsible for any custom and tax charges when ordering from us.
The prices show on our website are exclusive of VAT
There is no duty to pay on the fabric we stock but there is a custom clearance fee and VAT to be paid. Those charges varies depending on your country.
1) We ship from UK worldwide via DPD which often uses 3rd party shipping companies to deliver.
2) You will receive email notification with tracking number
3) The customer is responsible for ANY duty, custom charges and tax due
4) The custom charges and tax is usually collected by local delivery company and these need to be paid before the parcel is delivered
5) Failure to pay custom and tax charges will result in parcel being returned to us at your cost. In those cases we can only refund the value of the goods minus the cost of return shipping.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please inspect your products upon arrival as we cannot process any claims of flawed fabric once the fabric has been used in any way.
1) We can ONLY accept returns of unused, unwashed, uncut fabrics.
2) We can ONLY accept returns of fabrics within 14 days from the receipt of an order.
3) The return postage cost is responsibility of the buyer.
4) We can only refund the cost of the fabric not the delivery cost.
4) Once the we receive the return we will issue refund to the same payment method used to pay for your order within 2 working days
Please inspect your products upon arrival as we cannot process any claims of flawed fabric one the fabric has been used in any way.
1) We strive to thoroughly check all the fabrics before cutting but on occasions small flaws can be missed.
2) If your fabrics arrived flawed please get in touch with us within 30 days from receiving your order and we will do our best to rectify the problem by offering refund or exchange. After 30 days passed we cannot accept returns regardless of flaw.
3) In case you need to return the flawed fabrics to us we will cover return postage cost.