Priced per half metre, multiples sent in continuous lengths
Luxurious thread quilted upholstery velvet fabric
Perfect for all sorts of upholstery, home decor projects, and even bag making.
Liquid Resistant, Non-Flammable, and Pet Proof
Cleanaboo Technology - Liquid protection for easy cleaning
Thanks to this innovative solution, every liquid spilled on the material forms into drops that will not penetrate into the material. As a result, this minimizes the risk of damage to the furniture by staining it with a liquid substance such as coffee, juice, or wine.
Liquid spilled on the material with Cleanaboo Technology is formed into drops, which should be immediately removed with a dry cloth or paper towel, gently applying it to the liquid so that it absorbs itself. No rubbing is required.
Pet Proof - Fabric has a fine weave and smooth surface so that the coat/hair does not stick to the material and is easy to remove with a clothing roll or a damp cloth. It also has increased resistance to thread pulling from animal claws.
- 140cm wide
- 100% Polyester
- Knitted Fabric
- Abrasion resistance - 60,000 Cycles - Category A
- Non-Flammable Certificate
- Fuzzing and Pilling 5
- Wet and dry rubbing 4
- Hand wash only
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not Iron
- Do not wring
- Drip dry in shade
- The level of Cleanaboo protection can decrease after each cleaning of the fabric, but the process does not affect the look.
- Respective fabric batches may differ slightly in shade from the colours presented in the sampler.
- Bobbling and pilling are caused by the properties of the fabric and is impossible to avoid entirely. This is a natural process, which occurs as the fabric is used.
- Due to friction against the fabric, colourants can migrate from darker to brighter fabrics.
- Long-term exposure to sunlight can cause discolouration.