PRICE PER 10M BOLT
1 DESIGN PER 10M
Current Turnaround is 10 working days
If you'd like to order design from our catalogue please put the name of the design in order comments.
- The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale.
- We accept following file formats: jpeg, png, ai, psd, tiff
- We CANNOT print screenshots or low resolution images downloaded from internet.
- We check your file and you will receive an email with a preview of your artwork with scale for approval before printing.
- If you require change of scale - one change is free, any additional changes are charged £10 per file.
- Any other changes to your file, i.e seam repair, are chargeable depending on complexity. We will work with you to make sure you're fully happy with your design and often fix minor issues for free.
- By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork. We will not be able to print any artwork that includes cartoon characters.
- We reserve the right to refuse printing any offensive images.
- Please note the colours on printed fabrics are likely to look slightly different on screen then printed on fabric. It's due to various monitor settings. Colours may also differ on different fabric bases. Colours of each batch of printed fabric may differ.
- Occasionally digitally printed fabric may have sporadic small white speckles, which are more visible on plain dark background. This is not considered to be a flaw.
- We recommend to order a sample of the fabric base first.
- We can provide samples of all available bases, printed with our own designs
- We can't provide a samples of your own design
- You can order samples here.
You can upload the file before you add this product to the cart or send your files to email@example.com with your order number.
In case of large files we recommend using free service www.wetransfer.com
Please make sure you give your order number in the email. Failure to provide the order number may result in a delay.
Design Preview and Approval
You will receive the confirmation email with preview of the scale of your artwork.
We require you to approve the scale before we can print your order.
- The turnaround for custom printing is currently 7-10 working days from the day you place your order
- Please note there may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated via email.
- Your order will be dispatched via DPD courier for next day delivery.
- You will receive and email and text with notification of the dispatch and tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate address, and correct to receive or reschedule missed delivery.
- If your parcel is returned to us due to address error or failure to collect we will charge an additional postage.
- In case of any problems with delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
Returns and Refunds:
- Custom printed fabrics with your own design are not returnable unless flawed.
- Please note that, on occasion, very small white dots may occur on the print. This is normal for digital fabric printing and is not considered a flaw.
- In case of any problems with your order please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve it.
- We thoroughly check the fabrics before dispatch but if you received the fabric that is flawed or faulty we will offer you following options: partial refund depending on scale of the flaw or in case of major flaws or faults we may offer you a reprint.
- In case of issues resulting in full refund of your order after the fabric has been printed we reserve the right to sell the fabric printed with your design to recuperate the costs occurred.